When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive from Marina Sarabia and Kathleen Costanzo will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising- Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
5. Our Value Proposition - As your personal agent, we are prepared to be at your side from listing to closing. We are absolutely convinced your property will sell smoothly and that you will get the most money possible from the sale. Our familiarity with our local market and our vast expertise allows us to accurately determine an optimum pricing strategy, so your property sells. We take the time to learn all the unique qualities of your home and neighborhood, so that our customize marketing plan and strategies effectively target and attract potential buyers. It's a proven formula for success for you.
A word of caution - We know that every seller is looking to get the highest return on his or her investment. It’s a natural inclination! However, when it comes to Real Estate, this can be extremely detrimental! Believe it or not, the best way to offer you property is by NOT listing at an excessively high price. It’s important to entice your prospective buyers. Selling at a high listing price can cause your prospective buyers to not even consider your home right from the start. Also, overpriced properties may stay on the market for a much longer time and, as a result, will get sold as a lower price in the long run.
Contact us today with any questions or to request more information! Our reputation for providing buyers and sellers with exceptional service has been built on consistently exceeding our clients’ expectations. You deserve the best and we enjoy providing you with the best!
Home Listing Syndication
Your home can be advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear:
To find out more about selling your home, click here>